Senior Services Associates has partnered with SavingsForSeniors.com to help members of the community save money on healthcare.
SavingsForSeniors.com offers a low-cost non-insurance discount healthcare program that provides seniors with savings on many of the services typically not included by Medicare.
Discounts and services featured in this Senior Savings Program, which is available for you to join today at SavingsForSeniors.com, include:
- Dental Care: Save 10% – 50% on dentures, root canals, crowns, cosmetic dentistry and more at participating dentists and specialists.
- Vision: Discounts of 10% – 30% on eye exams, 10% – 60% savings on prescription eyeglasses and contact lenses, and 40% – 50% off the national average on LASIK.
- Hearing: Get 17% – 40% off the cost of brand name hearing aids, as well as a free exam and hearing aid selection.
- Prescriptions: Save 10% – 85% on name brand and generic prescriptions at over 65,000 select pharmacies, or while using the mail-order service.
- Chiropractic: A free initial consultation; discounts on exams and X-rays; 40% savings on diagnostic services; 20% savings on all other services and follow-up treatment; and no limit on the number of visits.
- Podiatry: Savings of 50% on the provider’s fee for the initial exam, and 20% on the provider’s fee for all other services and treatment programs for heel and arch pain, bunions, ingrown toenails, diabetes, arthritis and other foot and ankle problems.
- Medical Imaging: Discounts and savings on MRIs, CT scans, and X-rays.
- Alternative Medicine: Get 20% off the standard fees from qualified, credentialed practitioners, including acupuncturists, massage therapists, and nutritionists.
- Vitamins and Nutritional Supplements: Up to 45% savings on non-prescription medications, beauty supplies, nutritional supplements and more.
- Telemedicine: Around-the-clock access to board-certified physicians by phone or video.
- Nurse Helpline: 24/7 access to registered nurses via a toll-free phone number helpline.
It’s important to note that the Senior Savings Program is a discount healthcare program, and not insurance. The purpose of a discount healthcare program is to save money on out-of-pocket costs for supplemental services typically excluded from one’s existing coverage, such as dental care, vision, hearing aids, chiropractic services, acupuncture and alternative medicine.
Membership to a discount healthcare program works in similar fashion to a wholesale store like Sam’s Club or Costco, but for discounts at in-network providers. In exchange for a monthly fee, members get a list of in-network providers and a discount on services when visiting those providers. Savings with a discount healthcare program vary based on services, procedure, and location.